850 Hartman Dr, Unit 104
Midland, ON L4R 0B6
31 Oct 2023
Last Full Update:
31 Oct 2023
||Sue Cook, Owner, Registered Social Worker
Description & Services
Services are available for everyone in the Family from children to adults, to couples to families
- each therapist has different area of concentration and training in their area: e.g. family, marriage/couple, child and individual counselling, CBT, EMDR, Mindfullness
- inclusive of all cultures, faiths, gender identities and sexual orientation
- staff on board whom are able to provide Indigenous healing approaches, which are similar to holistic healing practices, empowerment techniques, and strengths-based approaches
- able to provide services in multiple languages such as Spanish, German and English
- three locations for in-person counselling sessions, Barrie, Orillia and Newmarket
- Student staff member usually on site that allows for sliding scale fee for counselling services people who are not able to pay through benefits or are dealing with financial hardship
Office: Mon-Fri 8 am-9pm
Appointment availability vary based on the therapist.
||Barrie ; Newmarket ; Orillia and area ; Simcoe County
||5 yrs and up
Call our Client Service Representative or leave us a contact form on our website
If you will be using benefits for coverage please verify coverage information prior to connecting
||English ; German - Programs, Therapist Language ; Spanish - Programs, Therapist Language
||Service - services may be covered through extended benefits programs or by a third party funder
Community Reach holds the intellectual property rights for the information in this printout. You may use this information for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only. You must credit Community Reach as the source on each copy of this information.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information in this listing is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, Community Reach does not assume liability resulting from errors or omissions.