Resource Centre Services:
- Affordable, secure housing and support services for women and children who have been affected by domestic violence
- Separate, fully furnished apartments, providing long term, affordable housing, (up to one year) with violence protection program, safety and live skills programs and goal setting, resume and job search services
- Support services for both adults and children
Children's Sponsorship Program:
- FREE clothing and household items
- accepts donations of clothing, small household items, educational supplies as well as financial donations to go toward programs
- assistance with social, recreational and health needs of children in need. Applications are required
- Resource Centre and donation drop-offs: Mon-Wed 1 pm-3 pm, Sep-Jun (end of)
- May be closed dependent on weather. Check social media for updates.
- Transitional Housing: Mon-Sun 24 hours, year round.
||Transitional Housing - Women and Children
Resource Centre - All welcome - women, men, youth, children, seniors
- An intake is required which will include an application once booked. Email for information
- An interview is required. Email to get information and an appointment
||None - for programs