|Provides easy, quick access to free counselling sessions and other support services for youth, adults and families in Simcoe County and Muskoka. There is no waiting list.
- sleep issues
- anxiety and depression
- behavioural issues
- grief and loss
- drugs and alcohol
- gender and sexuality
- adjusting to life in Canada
- problem gambling
- isolation and loneliness
- Adult Mental Health Brief Counselling Intervention
- Adult Addiction Brief Counselling Intervention
- Youth and Young Adult Mental Health Brief Counselling Intervention
- Children and Families Brief Counselling Intervention
- Youth and Young Adult Addiction Brief Counselling Intervention
- Indigenous Counselling Service
|Muskoka District ; Simcoe County
|Individuals requiring counselling.
|Appointments are required for CFS Counselling + Wellness and may be booked via https://search.caredove.com/cfssc. If assistance in booking is required, call 705-726-2503.
For youth inquiries regarding North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub services, call 705-427-5639. If assistance is required, individuals may call 2-1-1 and request support to complete the appropriate online intake form.