850 Hartman Dr, Unit 104
Midland, ON L4R 0B6
05 Jul 2023
Last Full Update:
20 Jun 2023
||Monica Menecola, Regional Integration Lead for Simcoe/Muskoka
Canada L0M 1S0
Description & Services
||Educates, empowers and supplies individuals and communities in the risk reduction and treatment of Osteoporosis by raising awareness, promoting better bone health, educating health care professionals, and helping people prevent fractures and prevent falls. Programs and resources provided include:
Osteoporosis Canada is a member of the Simcoe Muskoka Integrated Fall Prevention Strategy.
- toll fee information line (1-800-463-6842 English)
- access to free information through website, including brochures, fact sheets, cookbooks and other resources
- individual and group support via self-help groups and newsletter (available to all members)
- education sessions on osteoporosis fractures and falls prevention
- speakers to address groups
- public awareness displays at wellness fairs, health promotion days and other events
- information and educational opportunities for health care professionals
- November is Osteoporosis month
||Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
||Muskoka District ; Simcoe County
||Call or visit the website for more information
||None- call or visit website for more information.
||Booklets; Brochures; Fact sheets; DVDs; Osteoblast Newsletter
Community Reach holds the intellectual property rights for the information in this printout. You may use this information for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only. You must credit Community Reach as the source on each copy of this information.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information in this listing is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, Community Reach does not assume liability resulting from errors or omissions.