||Funding priorities: Poverty Reduction and Inclusion
- 3-year collaborative projects - 6 funded regionally
- Provides basic needs in the short term, and addresses the root causes of social challenges to affect long-term change by:
- conducting research to discover where the local need is greatest
- financially supporting community-based programs and services
- providing expertise to build program capacity
- closely tracking the tangible impact of each program grant
- Collaborates with community partners to address gaps and leverage shared resources
||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
||Blue Mountains ; Muskoka District ; Simcoe County
||South to York Region boundary, North to the Parry Sound/Nipissing Muskoka District boundary, East to the Haliburton County/Kawartha Lakes City Lines and West to the Town of Blue Mountains (inclusive).
||Eligibility varies by program. Call for information.
Residency Requirements: South to York Region boundary, North to the Parry Sound/Nipissing Muskoka District boundary, East to the Haliburton County/Kawartha Lakes City Lines and West to the Town of Blue Mountains (inclusive).
||Funding programs vary, check with United Way for application details.
See website (click on Governance tab) for information about applying to become a member of UWGSC's Board of Directors
||Program - Majority of programs and services have no fee. Call for information about potential programs fees.